David Lidington - Justice Secretary

Here is my letter to David Lidington, the Lord Chancellor & Secretary of State for Justice, of the 28th August 2017. It should speak for itself.



Dear Mr. Lidington
I refer to your letter to Peter Heaton-Jones MP. I suppose I should be grateful for any reply; your colleague Boris Johnson refused to reply to both Peter Heaton-Jones MP and Norman Lamb MP besides refusing to reply to myself of course.

However, despite the fact I am concerned that I will be met with silence once again, this time by you, may I be so bold as to state that you have not addressed what I believe you should, including what I am certain you are bound to. As for replies from the FCO, they refuse to address the issues I raise with them; they ignore them as if I had not done so.

You have said that you can / will not help me, yet you have avoided any reasoning, given the case of Serena Wylde, which I believe entitles me to more than a generic reply. You say you can not add to what the FCO say, but all the FCO do is ignore my specific requests as if I never wrote them, and generically tell me to go away. Well, OK, they also filed a criminal complaint against me with the Metropolitan Police for harassment for pleading for help for my abused children overseas (actually the criminal complaint was clearly to try and stop me publishing details / a photo of their manager in a champagne bar during office hours after the FCO promised but then refused to investigate the matter).

Treat this as a Freedom of Information Request if it helps. Or just plain courtesy towards a documented human rights victim if you have any humanity. But please, I ask for a substantive reply this time.

a) Portugal

I have been prosecuted, tried and convicted in absentia and without any duly appointed lawyer for criminal defamation of the Portuguese judiciary and making a false criminal complaint against them, all for making a court complaint book (administrative law process) entry as I was directed to do so by the Portuguese racial discrimination authority as a part of my ECtHR application against Portugal. I have been refused Portuguese Legal Aid even though their own tax authority confirmed I am entitled to it. I have been refused my right to appeal this. The trial conducted in the same court room and by the same people as I complained about to the ECtHR. I am sure you know enough about the ECHR to know this represents multiple travesties of justice. We had to abandon our home in Portugal and flee to the UK under legal advice; the prosecutors were / are seeking a jail sentence of 28 years and 9 months against me and, having been unlawfully refused social security in Portugal, my family would likely starve if I went to jail.

The previous Secretary of State for Justice however intervened with Portugal regarding Serena Wylde, citing that EU law and cross-border agreements allowed this. She was being tried also (only) for criminal defamation for describing a lawyer to his association as being corrupt. She complained to the wrong authority and without legal advice, so she deserved help far less than I do.

Please explain to me why the (former) Secretary of State for Justice was able to intervene for Serena Wylde but you will not for me. Please do not say that you can not discuss the Serena Wylde case because of confidentiality; because her case is fully in the public domain.

Is it;

a) Because the then Secretary of State for Justice (Jack Straw – he also refused to reply to me BTW) was wrong about EU law and cross border agreements allowing his intervention.

b) Because Serena Wylde is a well connected businesswoman and better deserves British Government help then me.

c) Because I and my family are considered unworthy, perhaps because my wife is Asian.

d) Because the Conservative party are not a government for the everyday people as Mrs May claims.

Please, why? Please do not act like a state mafia by ignoring me and my questions, like Boris Johnson did. Please, show your dignity, your professionalism, that you take your duties seriously, that you are prepared to honour what Mrs. May preaches.

b) FCO Criminal Corruption

I have absolute substantive / documented proof of FCO Consular Services corruption. Despite unlawful threats from the Metropolitan Police not to do so, I have published it here (along with the unlawful acts by the Metropolitan Police).

http://fco-london.blogspot.com
http://metropolitan-police-london.blogspot.com

Friends of mine are ensuring these blogs will soon appear at the top of Google's search returns

The Metropolitan Police refuse to investigate let alone prosecute the civil “servants” at the FCO involved. I do not qualify for UK Legal Aid because of a property I own in Portugal which I am unable to live in or sell. I can not get pro-bono legal representation because of government cuts to that body. I require your help to get myself, my family and the British public justice against these mafia, these terrorists in public service. You may find the enclosed photograph of the West End Bar office hours champagne drinking FCO manager who denied my abused (British) children consular assistance in Portugal (on the same day as the champagne party) either humorous or disgusting.

What are you going to do in your role as Justice Secretary Mr. Lidington, help make the UK Great Britain or Gutter Britain?

Thanking you in doubtful anticipation



NB: This letter has been published online, in a blog here (http://ministry-of-justice-london.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/david-lidington-justice-secretary.html), together with any response I receive from you.

Leave a comment below with your contact details if you want to talk to me; I will not publish any such contact details comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment